1. Introduction To provide you with the Fanzone service, Fanzone needs to collect some information about you and this is where we describe the information we collect, what we do with it and how you can manage and control the use of your information. By entering or using the Fanzone service you agree and consenting to the use of your information as explained in the Fanzone Terms of Service. If you don’t agree with these terms, please don’t use the service.
2. Information we receive about you We receive a number of different types of information about you. This is the information we receive:
2.1 Registration data When you sign up for the Fanzone Service, we may collect information we ask you for, like your username, password, e-mail address, date of birth, gender, postal code and country. If you connect to the Service using your Facebook credentials, you authorise us to collect your authentication information, such as your username, encrypted access credentials, and other information that may be available on or through your Facebook account, including your name, profile picture, country, hometown, e-mail address, date of birth, gender, friends’ names and profile pictures and networks. We may store this information so that it can be used for the purpose explained in section “How we use the information we collect” and may verify your credentials with Facebook.
2.2 Information you choose to share Your information also includes the information you choose to share on Fanzone, such as a wall post or a comment. We may also collect information you voluntarily add to your profile; such as you’re your height, weight, shirt number primary foot, preferred position or your seasonal statistics to enable you to create your personal football identity.
3. How we use the information we collect We may use the information we collect, including your personal information, to: provide, personalise and improve your experience with our Service, ensure technical functioning of the service, develop new features, and analyse your use of the service, including your interaction with the applications and services that are made available, linked to or offered in the service; communicate with you for service related purposes, including promotional e-mails or messages; enable and promote the service, including features and content of the services made available through the service, such as sharing, user interactions, notifications and suggestions, and integrations with third party services.
4. How we share the information we collect We may share the information we collect, including your personal information, as follows:
Fanzone is a social service, which offers many ways to find, discover and share content, and we enable and encourage users to explore who else is using the Service and their public profiles. Most of your Fanzone information is or may be publicly available to others by default, such as your name, profile picture and your connection to your team and your seasonal stats, including the personal player information you choose to fill out.
Your information may also be used to notify others, including on the service, via e-mail, and through Facebook and other integrated services, that you have joined Fanzone, and activity related to their Fanzone profiles, content which they follow, or which we think otherwise may be of interest to them.
Importantly, to change, or limit access to or sharing of information collected from Facebook or other integrated service, please visit your account settings on that service.
5. Links We may display content from third parties, which links to third party websites. We cannot control or be held responsible for third parties privacy practices and content. Please read their privacy policies to find out how they collect and process personal information.
6. Security We are very committed to protecting our users’ information. While we take reasonable data protection precautions, no security measures are completely secure, and we do not guarantee the security of user information at any time.
7. Children The Fanzone service is not directed to children under the age of 13, and we do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13. If you are under 13 years of age, do not use the service and do not provide any personal information to us. If we discover a child under 13 provided us with personal information, we will delete it.
8. Accessing and updating user information To learn more about the information we store about you, e-mail email@example.com. We will respond within a reasonable period of time.